Thursday, March 21, 2013

Why we avoid grief ?

Why we avoid grief ?

Life gives us both grief and happiness in same amounts.

We enjoy happiness to the fullest ... 

But in many people I don't see the same reaction for grief.

When in grief we run away, listen to cheer up songs, blame it on fate, avoid it , get busy doing something so we don't have to face it..

Why don't we embrace grief the same way we embrace happiness .. with both arms open ?

I want to handle it more bravely and accept it as part of life ...

2 comments:

  1. I thought a lot.. i think it's because grief takes us out of our comfort zone. Grief makes us realize things are not alright and since we all want a life that's fulfilling, we try to look for reasons that make us feel content - which is alright. why not look for something positive amidst sadness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can one enjoy grief? I can't enjoy death of a loved on .... that's grief for me. I can't be happy, laughing around being dumped in love.

    ReplyDelete