Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My liking for doctors

I have a habit of going to doctor for every small ailment.
This is in contrast to most people I stayed with in my life.
Somesh, Brijesh , Ashish hardly went to doctor.

I guess I go to doctors since I have a desire to solve the problem and know its root cause.
I always like to solve the problem and not live with the problem.
I do not want to keep complaining about issue rather take medicines and fix it.
A good doctor tells u how to avoid such problems in future.

That's the reason why I go to doctors .. and I will continue to do so :)

 


1 comment:

  1. Yes. I know you say - "Let the experts do what they are good at. And doctors are experts. I really liked your example of how a doctor suggested cure for back ache for you."

    Keep going to the doctors. They need some money for toiling 8 years to get a decent degree at hand.

    ReplyDelete